ANALYTICS

Izea

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Bad Guys

When I was little and helping my mom make the meatballs for this recipe, I decided to call the meatballs, “Bad Guy's”. I don't know to this day where in the world I came up with that, but it stuck.

Bad Guy's”
1- 2 lbs. Ground beef – If you make extra it's okay for leftovers
½ Cup Salsa (+/- depending on how you like it)
Salt and Pepper
1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
1 Can of Milk
Frozen Corn
White Rice

Mix together the hamburger, salsa, salt & pepper. Shape into small meatballs. Just don't make them too big, or it's hard to cook them in the microwave.
Microwave for about 7 minutes. Carefully, using hot pads, take the plate out and drain off the grease.
Return to microwave for additional 6 minutes or until the meatballs are fully cooked.

While the “bad guy's” are cooking...
Mix the creamed soups and milk, and salt and pepper & heat in sauce pan
Make the rice
Heat up the frozen (or canned) corn with water and a little butter on your stove top

When the meatballs are cooked and everything is warmed up and ready...
We usually put the meatballs and the creamed soup in a 9X13 casserole dish.
Serve the “Bad Guy's” on top of the rice and add your corn on top of that... or on the side.
This usually needs lots of salt and pepper. My hubby likes to put hot sauce on it.
Viola!
I know it sounds kinda strange, and not all that great... but it's a favorite at our house.

2 comments:

  1. Bad guys is better than grand crappers! Remember those?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! I learn new things every day! thanks

    ReplyDelete

Izea