ANALYTICS

Izea

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Freezer to Crockpot

I've been looking around online for ways to make a bunch of dinners that you can put in the freezer and then the crock pot... not in love with anything I've found yet. 
Wondering if anyone out there has any ideas?

I like THIS, but I think I would maybe do a few less veggies. 

This site HERE has some good ideas too.  And one MORE here.

I've been lucky to find some of these ideas on pinterest and I would really love to come up with my own meals to repin there, in hopes of generating more traffic for the blog.  But mostly because it would be so nice to have at home!  I'd really love to try this on a Saturday, and then not have to worry about cooking all week.

So if any of you have ever tried this and have any suggestions I would really love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Izea