ANALYTICS

Izea

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

pretty little cakes

Speaking of Birthdays this week, my baby girl, Sunny is turning one on Thursday!  I really wanted to make cupcakes to take to daycare (not that she will really know or care, but I can't help myself).  I have been looking online trying to find something with some sort of a "Sunny" theme to it.  I couldn't find anything I liked, until today. da da da....


The instructions were in Japanese or Chinese, I'm not sure which. 
But you get the idea from the pictures.

It's so perfect~ girly, yellow, sort of like a flower and a sun. 
It's easy, cheap, edible and baby girl loves pineapple!

I hate coping other people pictures, but when I'm in the middle of cooking I always forget to stop and take pictures. 
 I've also decided that I suck at photographing food.

Happy Birthday Sunny!

Linked To:




2 comments:

  1. Super cute. What is the center? I will be impressed with your bad self if you do it! You will have to take pix to prove you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute... Thanks for sharing on Foodie Friends Friday and I hope that you will join us again tonight for our Halloween Party.

    ReplyDelete

Izea