ANALYTICS

Izea

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Toddler Snack Mix

Monkey Mix
Chocolate Chips
Mini Marshmallows
Chocolate Teddy Grams
Dried Cranberries  or Raisins  {my baby picks these out and gives them to me, but you can't blame me for trying}
Pops cereal - or any other kind you like
Peperidge Farm Gold Fish crackers

Mix equal parts in a zip lock baggie for your toddler.

My little 18 month goes to the cupboard and snatches out HER mix when she wants it.
She carries it around the house and shares & spills.  She "cooks" some on her play kitchen too.

The 1st things she picks out to eat are the marshmallows and chocolate chips, she's no dummy.

I like making up these little mixes for her, because it's easy to take in the car or throw in the diaper bag.  Most of the time she only wants a bite or two, so this way she isn't wasting a whole cereal bar or something like that.







1 comment:

Izea