ANALYTICS

Izea

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Re Posting a Favorite!

This post has more views than any others on the blog, so I'm reposting it.
I've found some other great monster cookie recipes over at somethingswanky.com...
She's the self porcliamed "monster cookie queen" I love her monster-cookie-dough-mousse-pie.
I've made it like 3 times this Summer.


We love these cookies! Usually I make a HUGE batch and freeze some of the dough. They don't last long, because we scarf them up so fast. I've actually been known to bribe people with these cookies.
*SMALL BATCH* cooks.com
1 stick butter
1 c. brown sugar
1 c. white sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
2 tsp. soda
1 3/4 c. flour
3 eggs
1 1/2 c. peanut butter
3 c. quick oatmeal
1/4 lb. chocolate chips
1/4 lb. M & M's (plain)

Mix in bowl in order given.
Drop by large tablespoon or ice cream scoop and flatten.
Bake for 12 minutes at 350 degrees. Do not over bake.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this!! I have been trying to decide what to bring for my cousin's mission farewell. I'm going to make this!! ;0)

    ReplyDelete

Izea