ANALYTICS

Izea

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Fall Inspiration

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Miracle-Gro for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
 Get inspired this Fall with Miracle-Gro® and the Gardenieres!  Advertisement
(1) Miracle-Gro
We're running out of days to transplant perennials and get those bulbs planted.




There's lots of leaves to rake, and lots of options for Fall fertilizers....
Find beauty in the Fall
I'd love to get the flower beds in my front yard all prepped so they will look great next Spring and Summer.
My poor yard has been neglected the last few seasons with an 18 month old "baby".
I think some colorful flowers would really help out the yard though & I'm thinking extra roses!
Gardenieres
The project that I'm most looking forward to though, is getting in a great garden!  Nothing beats fresh, homegrown produce in the Summer.
I want a great big garden with lots of variety and heirloom seeds that I can harvest.
We will have to have to find the perfect spot to till and fertilize.
Something new I'd like to add is an herb garden with Miracle-Gro® Potting Mix.MG_Potting_Mix.jpg

I think  Miracle-Gro® Garden Soil for Flowers & Vegetables is just what we need for all these projects!
It's Specially formulated for annuals, perennials, and vegetables
And it Improves existing soil to build strong roots.
It will feeds up to 3 months with Miracle-Gro® Continuous Release Plant Food.
It feeds plants through leaves and roots and it's safe to use with all flowers, vegetables, trees and shrubs
Don't forget to like Miracle-Gro Facebook page!  You can follow other inspirational stories there.
Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Izea