ANALYTICS

Izea

Monday, December 10, 2012

Cookies for Christmas

Sorry I've been in a food comma.... not really.  Once it turns cold all I want to do is cook and eat!  I wish that were the true story of the last few weeks.

My middle kid had his tonsils out and then we all caught a cold that went around the family.

Last week I started a second job as a waitress.  I'm only scheduled for Friday nights, but I've had training/ meetings and filled in for others.  I've never been a  waitress before so this is a whole new world to me.  It



really makes you see things differently.  It's a BBQ place and everything looks and smells so yummy {because it is}!

 I've also been trying to work on some homemade Christmas gifts, so I've been really busy.

I didn't forget about the blog though!  I've been thinking of Christmas cookies and wanted to do a post on that.  I play BUNCO once a month with a fun group of girls and we decided to do a cookie exchange for December.  I've never been to a cookie exchange so this will be a fun new experience for me.  I decided to make "Grinch Cookies" and can't wait to try them out.  In searching the web for cookie recipes I found a few other tempting candidates too.

When I get all the recipes from the other girls maybe I will post those too!

So here's the collection I found:

grinch-cookies

ginger raindeer

lump-of-coal-cookies

cherry-chocolate-kisses

candy-cane-blossoms

nutter-butters

Mrs.Fields Eggnog Cookies

cinnamon-roll-cookies

cookies-and-cream-cookies

oatmeal-cookies

raisin filled cookies

thumbprint cookies







No comments:

Post a Comment

Izea