ANALYTICS

Izea

Monday, December 31, 2012

Top Ten of 12'


Here are the Top Ten most viewed posts from 2012:



















HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!


And here are my  2013 resolutions for the blog:

1- Post one "new" recipe & one "tried and true" each month.

2- Start hosting weekly linky parties with themes.

3- Have a guest blogger.

4- Weekly Meal Plans
*this one intimidates me*

5- To be original.

6- To have {better} photos with each post.

7- To try and skinny up recipes or make them healthier.

8- To make recipes kid/ family friendly.

9- To make all posts printable and pin-able

10- To increase traffic.
(feel free to help here please)


Linked to:
http://joyinmykitchen.blogspot.com/2012/12/countdown-to-2013-reader-favorites-from.html#.UOIL4qx2HtE

http://mizhelenscountrycottage.blogspot.com/2013/01/full-plate-thursday-1-3-13.html


3 comments:

  1. I can sure see why these delicious recipes would make your Top Ten of 2012. I will be trying some of them. Hope you are having a great weekend and thanks for sharing your awesome recipes with Full Plate Thursday.
    Come Back Soon!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Popcorn Birthday Cake??? Hello my friend! I can't wait to try this! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Popcorn birthday cake=yum! I've always made a Boston Cream Poke Cake; its one of my faves!

    ReplyDelete

Izea