ANALYTICS

Izea

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Liebster Blog Award


 Wow.  I'm shocked and excited... somehow my little blog is finally growing.
Just don't tell my husband about this coming right after his creation... he will gloat for DAYS.

I've been nominated for the Liebster Blog Award by Jenn over at Jenn's Random Scraps Where she says, "According to several other bloggers, the Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.  “Liebster” is German for sweetest, valued, welcome and/or favourite.  As far as I can tell, the nomination is itself the award.  It’s a nice way of recognizing and being recognized."  Thanks for the love Jenn!


First of all, there are some rules:

Each nominee must share 11 things about themselves.


Answer the 11 questions set for you and create 11 questions for the people you nominate.
Nominate promising new bloggers who have less than 200 followers.

11 things about myself
 My name is Cass and I'm a Mt.Dew-oholic. LOL
I love photography & art.
My hubby is my BFF.
If it weren't for our kids {who are our whole life} we would be "gypsies".
I love music but can't sing worth a crap.
I dig the outdoors.  Especially the mountains.  And the ocean.
I'm the middle child.
I really want to go on a hot air balloon ride before I die.
I'm a Sagittarius.
I'm excited to be a grandma someday... but not for a LONG, LONG, LONG time.
I could eat food constantly, cause it's yummy.


11 questions from Jenn:

Coffee or tea?
Coffee, that's not even a contest :)
 
Pets, yes or no?
Yes- a dog {who I swear is a cross between a goat and a pig}, rabbit, chickens and a hamster... 

What’s the most unusual thing you have ever eaten?
  What's unusual?...chicken and waffles together maybe.

Favorite way to relax?
Hot bath without kids bugging me knocking on the door.

Book or movie?
That's a hard call, usually movie... but I do love a good book.

Are you reading anything right now? What?
 Yes.  Switcheroo by: Oliva Goldsmith
and then The Wedding Letters and The Wedding

Favourite season?
Fall

Pet peeve?
When the garbage is overflowing and no one has taken it out.

Morning person or night owl?
I can rock 10 o'clock, does that count?

Do you collect anything?
 recipes & jewelry

Do you touch-type? (Google it if you need to)
Yes.  And I did have to Google it.


11 questions for nominees:
What's the latest (or your favorite) thing you've learned to do on your blog?
Favorite treat?
What's your zodiac sign?
 Roses, lily's, daisies or tulips?
Favorite place to vacation or dream place you want to go?
 Most used spice?
Favorite board game?
 Walk, jog or run?
Do you collect anything, if yes what?
Country or city?
Pet peeve?


Nominees:
Congratulations!



4 comments:

  1. Hi Cass. Just wanted to stop by and thank you for leaving me a sweet comment on my Food for the Soul post this week. I appreciate you nominating me for the Liebster Award too. I am your newest GFC follower and I look forward to seeing all the wonderful recipes you'll be sharing! Have a blessed week!
    Nici

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by & following. Same to you on your recipes :) See ya around.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for stopping by to visit earlier! It was great to hear from you. :) C O N G R A T S on your nomination! What an honor. I enjoyed reading your 11 things + the Q&A. :*)
    Wishing you all the best! (...as I prepare to quickly head back to look at your cupcake recipe a lit'l better ...Mmmmm... cupcakes. :))
    ~ Brenda @ChattingOverChocolate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for bouncing back :) See ya around!

      Delete

Izea