ANALYTICS

Izea

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Cookie Linky and Drinky Party

I regretted asking my husband what kind of cookies I should make when he said "oatmeal raisin".  They are my least favorite kind.  I don't mind them this time of year (read: if they have chocolate in them).  And every now and then I have to make something he likes or I would weigh 400 lbs.

Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup shortening
3 eggs
3 tablespoons apple butter
2 tablespoons vanilla
3 cups flour
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon soda
2 cups oatmeal
1 cup raisins
3/4 cup tiny chocolate chips

Bake by spoonfuls on greased cookie sheets at 375* for 10-12 minutes.



I know this is so lame and disappointing... but I can't think of what drink to go with this, other than milk!
If I come up with something good in the next day or two I will update.  Help me out!
If it counts for anything I did juice grapes today.


Linked To:

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting, Cassidy! What a yummy theme! And, I love how even a cookie theme has healthy recipes, too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the invitation to your link party, but I don't have any cookie or drink recipes to share this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Oatmeal Raisin Cookies look very good, I would love to have one right now. Thank you so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday and have a great week!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete

Izea