ANALYTICS

Izea

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Linky Party #8

I love this quick easy cake.  It always vanishes quickly in our home.

lemon poppy seed cake
1 yellow cake mix
1 small box lemon pudding
2 tea spoons poppy seeds
3 tbs flour
1/2 cup oil
4 eggs

Bake at 350* for 40 minutes in a bunt pan or 9x13
 photo 20131020_172311.jpg

Its really starting to get COLD in the mornings, in the shade, when there's a breeze and at night... so pretty much all the time.  I thought I'd share a drinky linky for Almond Hot Chocolate over at Adorned From Above.  Go check it out and tell them I sent you.
Almond Hot Chocolate


Last week was pretty slow on the blog.  My husband and I were celebrating our ten year wedding anniversary at a nice bed and breakfast.  It was a much need (and deserved- if I may say so) break.  Our real anniversary is actually this weekend, but it was better timing to celebrate last weekend.  So that's my excuse for not inviting more to join the linky last week.

I'm starting my new job on Monday... so that will probably slow me down on the blog a bit too.  I will do the best I can to keep up with.  Wish me luck I guess, I will need it.

Thanks for linking up!
Linked To:
http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/
Fluster Buster

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cassidy! Happy anniversary! I love poppy seed lemon muffins and these look very easy to make. Thank you for sharing with us at the Fluster Buster party. The weather is starting to change here too...oh well winter is coming! Have a great week! Lizy

    ReplyDelete

Izea